National Speaker - Google Get Your Business Online
Bryan Caplan is a Google National Speaker for the Get Your Business Online program, working with local partners like SCORE chapters, SBDCs, and chambers to present digital marketing workshops around the United States.
Bryan speaks on a wide variety of topics including:
- Get Found on Google Search and Maps
- Grow Your Business Online
- Sharing Your Story Through Video
- Simple Steps to Online Safety and more
Bryan has provided digital marketing strategy to well over 1,000 businesses since 2010 and recently co-developed MyReviewDashboard, an online review engine to help small business owners proactively collect, manage, and promote online reviews. Bryan is also a contributing columnist to several publications including GoDaddy, BlueHost, Constant Contact, BusinessTown, and the Boston Business Journal.
Jenni Dinger, PhD
"Bryan can "feel" the room, and the result is an engaging and educational experience that clicks with each attendee and leaves them feeling motivated."
“If you want someone that captivates the crowd and inspires them with real-life examples, client success stories, and industry insights, then attend this event."
"Bryan excels at providing real life examples and best practices advice so that they can leave his seminars and workshops and go run their businesses better today.”
PAST SPEAKING EVENTS
- Grow with Google - Indianapolis
- Greater Boston eTourism Summit
- Liberty Tax Northeast Franchise Conference
- Rooterman National Franchise Conference
- Constant Contact OneCon 2014/15
- Trade Brooklyn Business Expo
- El Mundo Boston Latino Career Expo
- Suffolk University Future Entrepreneurs Summit
- Wellness Workdays National Conference
- Boston Business Network Nonprofit Roundtable